Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Choosing a dentist is an important decision! After all, your dentist is a part of your healthcare team. Many patients have questions about a new practice. Here are some of the most popular questions we receive. If you have another question that is not listed here, we encourage you to call and speak to one of our helpful team members.
- How can I prevent cavities?
- What can I do about dry mouth?
- Why are baby teeth so important? Don't they fall out?
- My teeth are sensitive. What can I do?
- What causes periodontal disease? What can I do about it?
- Why do I need dental x-rays?
- My tooth hurts. Do I need a root canal?
- Will whitening make my teeth sensitive?
- Why are my gums bleeding?
- What are my options to replace a missing tooth/teeth?
- Why do I need a soft bristled toothbrush?
- What is internal bleaching?
- Why do I need a crown?
- How much radiation do I get from dental x-rays?
- How can a tooth with a crown get a cavity?