We are in-network with the following insurance companies. If you have questions regarding your specific plan or benefits, contact our office! We are happy to help.
- Delta Dental
- Aetna PPO
- BCBS of NM, TX, IL, OK
- SunLife (formerly Assurant)
- United Concordia (including military Tricare)
We accept the following methods of payment in our dental office:
- American Express
Dental Membership Plan
For those without insurance, we are happy to offer a dental membership plan. This dental membership plan is a convenient and valuable alternative to the high costs of dental insurance. You can avoid:
- Deductibles and annual maximums
- Limits to the treatment you need
- Waiting periods
- Filing claims
Patients who enroll in our private dental membership plan receive:
- Two checkup exams and dental cleanings, fluoride treatments and one set of x-rays in a 12-month period.
- 20% off dental services.
- One emergency exam
You may enroll yourself and any family member in the plan. Contact us to learn more about how we can help you save money without the hassle and expense of dental insurance.